Welcome to the main computing site for the College of Engineering at North
Carolina State University. Eos is a distributed computing environment of high-end
workstation labs and engineering applications, with services for sharing technology resources
across our departments and programs.
Handout More about Eos
- Sep 15 ANSYS Student product free of charge
- Jul 7 SOC: Recommended Specs and Laptops for Fall 2015
- May 28 Buying a New Laptop - Fall 2015
- May 28 What Google Fiber May Mean for North Carolina, NC State and R&D
- Jan 21 Mathcad Prime 3.0 Student Version available for NCSU Students, Faculty, and Staff for $35
- Jan 15 OIT News - January 2015
- RSS Feed More Eos Announcements
We have hundreds of computers standing by. Need a faster computer or software from a lab? You don't have to move a muscle to use our virtual computing lab.