Welcome to the main computing site for the College of Engineering at North
Carolina State University. Eos is a distributed computing environment of high-end
workstation labs and engineering applications, with services for sharing technology resources
across our departments and programs.
Handout More about Eos
- Jan 21 Mathcad Prime 3.0 Student Version available for NCSU Students, Faculty, and Staff for $35
- Jan 15 OIT News - January 2015
- Jan 15 2015 Update on Orgsync, CollegiateLink and AFS
- Aug 1 Free Matlab seminars at NC State, Aug 6
- Jul 10 Fall 2014 Computing @ NC State Guide
- Jul 10 Trend Micro Antivirus Expires, replaced by Kaspersky
- RSS Feed More Eos Announcements
We have hundreds of computers standing by. Need a faster computer or software from a lab? You don't have to move a muscle to use our virtual computing lab.