E 115 is an introductory course that all incoming College of Engineering freshmen and transfer students are required to complete. This course's purpose is to better prepare you for computing and technology resources of the College of Engineering at North Carolina State University.
What should you expect about the flow of the E 115 course?
- 1 hour and 50 minute lab and lecture combination that meets once per week
- Taught by Undergraduate students
- End of class assignments will be completed independently during class time
- Regular homework assignments will be completed independently outside of class time
- Regular reading assignments will be completed independently outside of class time
As a "Credit Only Course", a grade of pass ("S" or "Satisfactory") or fail ("U" or "Unsatisfactory") will be given. To receive credit for the course you must do one of the following:
- Receive at least 70% on the Credit by Exam
- Receive at least 70% on the pre-test administered during the first week of class
- Obtain at least 700 out of 1000 possible points using the point system throughout the semester
This website is new, and any comments or suggestions you have are greatly appreciated and welcomed. Please email those to the E115 Coordinator.